Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Becoming a Better Me - Day 1

Almost 30 and the body I once had is slowly but surely resurfacing! Well everything except my breast lol! Them bad boys once was perky but now they as flat as a pancake thanks to breastfeeding! What's good for the baby is not always good for you. No but seriously, can't say it has been an easy journey this whole "exercising" thing because what I once loved I pushed away and "exercising" became a thing of my past. Besides, after two children bouncing back becomes a little harder. I often asked myself what I was thinking having two children back to back. Poor body didn't have any time to recoup. Then again, guess it's best that I got having children out the way, so that now when I get my body back on fleek, I won't have to worry about a do over lol!

March 29th, 3 months postpartum is when I begin this workout journey. One step closer to becoming a better me and the time away from the house isn't too bad neither. The picture on the top left represents day one of my journey and the other two are from today. Can you say progress? Still have further to go but being a mom of two, a toddler and 5 month old as well as a Playwright/Writer with a freshly new entertainment business, I must say I'm doing pretty darn good! What are your goals? Are you trying to get yourself together both mentally and physically? If so follow me and stay tune as I take you on my own personal journey to Becoming a Better me! Matter of fact, join me! Lets do 30 days of workout, mixed with 30 days of transparency, 30 days of scriptures and 30 days of prayer! Now claim it in advance that You my Friend are becoming better! #BecomingaBetterme #day1

No comments:

Post a Comment