Friday, June 22, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 3

Rise and shine! I'm feeling beyond bless on today! The joy I feel is something sure of amazing! Today is day 3 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and today was another missed day at the gym but of course there was no missed workout. I repeated day 2 exercises as well day 2 breakfast. It is Friday and in my house that is family fun day! So I will be getting my little ones out today and enjoying this beautiful day that God has given us. My transparency moment today is dedicated to my baby boy aka Prince Nasir who was born with a heart condition called SVT (Super-ventricular Tachycardia). Nasir had to stay in the hospital after he was born for almost 3 weeks and placed on two different heart medications..... to be continued



Can you say bless? My family and I are too excited because God has been so great to us! Let today be a lesson in knowing that as long as you keep your faith and put in the work the results of your great works will show. On today I repeated Day 2 workouts as well as breakfast  which was 60 jumping jacks, 50 squats with 10 pound dumbbells, 30 second wall sit squat, 1 minute of Russian twists, 50 crunches, 60 second plank, 60 left leg lifts, 60 right leg lifts, 25 reverse left leg lifts and 25 reverse right leg lifts. What I did differently today was implement this "Flat Tummy Water" into my daily regimen as well as a waist trainer. I actually heard about it from an Instagram post and decided to try it. It consist of 6 cups of filtered water, 1 lemon, 1/3 cup of mint leaves, 1 tbsp. of grated ginger and 1 cucumber slice. You have to allow the mixture to set overnight before drinking it. The benefits of "Flat Tummy Water" is that it helps reduces cravings, it hydrates the body, helps clean the digestive tract and prevents bloating. There are some negative side effects as well but nothing serious but still do your own research and as with anything including working out, make sure you consult with your Doctor first. My prayer for today has been completed and the scripture I will be reading is 1 Peter Chapter 1 NIV. Now if you haven't already get Day 3 of #BecomingaBettermechallenge out the way and make sure to pray and read your daily scripture! Until next time remember #yougotthis #dontgiveup #stayfocus





 +

No comments:

Post a Comment