Sunday, June 24, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 5

Replenish, fresh and new, are just a few words to describe my exact feelings at this present moment. Didn't start my day feeling that way though. In fact, I felt irritated, upset and angry. Funny how the devil works. Transparent moment for me today is that I work hard at being the best me that I know how to be but sometimes, my mood can alter depending on who is my presence. Which is reassurance that my relationship with God needs work. I say that because NO ONE absolutely NO ONE should ever be able to steal your joy or alter your mood, especially in a way that does not represent Godly behavior. 

Today is Day 5 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I've prayed quite a few times today and trust me, it was much needed. I also visited Triumph Church today their Eastland Campus and got in a much needed word and was blessed to hear Todd Dulaney sing in the service. I promise it is always good to be in the presence of the Lord and to praise where one or more are gathered. I worked out early this morning and worked primarily on the lower body, following a 10 minute workout video I found on YouTube check it out! https://youtu.be/dByTECYIUek In addiction to the 10 minute workout, I also added in 25 right leg lifts, 25 left leg lifts and a 30 second wall sit squat. My scripture for today will be Romans Chapter 12 KJV. Remember despite of anything keep working on #BecomingaBetteryou as I work on #BecomingaBetterme #yougotthis #dontgiveup #keepgoing and tell others to join the movement! Oh yeah, last but not least smile! Smiling is so good for the soul!




No comments:

Post a Comment