Friday, June 29, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 10

As I look into the culprit of things I’ve learned that when you're alone, so many things become clearer. I believe that all things happen for a reason in life and that most often stillness is given to bring forth truth. The world around us can be so full of noise, that we can't see or hear what it is that God is trying to convey. It can seem like crowds of people surround you when your skies are blue but once those skies begin to turn gray, those same crowds fade away. The need to feel love and the need of acceptance thereof, can be overwhelming to the spirit.  The question then becomes, what type of relationships do you surround yourself with the most?

Ultimately, it boils down to this one true fact and that fact is, the one true relationship that is needed the most before ANY other relationship, is one with God. In that same token although we know that a relationship with God is most important, many of us including myself are guilty of pushing God to the side and dealing with God only when we see fit.  The normalcy of our actions and lack thereof to make God a priority is a true indication that all of us have some work to do.



Today is Day 10 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I worked out at home today. I started my workout with a few stretches and proceeded to follow a 10 minute workout I found on YouTube check it out! https://youtu.be/_KGNq7PEHkU After I finished the 10 minute upper body workout, I did 60 squats using two 10 pound dumbbells, 40 leg lifts, 1 minute plank, 1 minute of Russian twist with my feet partially elevated and ended with 50 jumping jacks. Again, you don’t have to follow my workout routine, just make sure you are doing some type of exercise daily for at-least 10 minutes. (Consult with your Doctor or Physician first before doing any exercise.) In addiction to working out, I'm also still drinking the "Flat Tummy Water" and wearing my Kiwi Rata waist trainer during my workouts and sometimes after. My prayer for today has been completed and my scripture reading was Isiah Chapter 14 NKJV and NIV if you need more clarity as I usually do.

Transparent moment…I believe my marriage has suffered...(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment