Thursday, June 28, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 9

The power of receiving confirmation in the midst of tribulation is like being told you hit the mega millions! When you have been praying and seeking answers but still feel as though you are blinded by the world's ideology of truth, one must simply ask God to make the answer clear. Often, we stand in our own way because we are flawed human beings who tend to make premature decisions based off feelings rather than God's word. 
Today is Day 9 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and my primary focus today was cardio. I got a good and intense workout today while sporting my new waist trainer by Kiwi Rata. If I must say so myself, I'm in-love with the way the Kiwi Rata waist trainer fits, as well as how it makes me sweat even more in my tummy area. Even without doing any Ab workouts I felt as though that area was targeted! I've also still been drinking the "Flat Tummy Water" I found out about online. My workout today included 30 minutes of cycling, 50 squats with a 10 pound weight as shown in the picture above and 30 side sit ups using the ab machine that is also shown in the picture above. By time the workout was done my legs and thighs were burning, which is a great sign that it is all working! #keepgoing and #dontgiveup because #yougotthis 

My scripture reading for today was Isiah Chapter 5 KJV as well as the NIV. I completed my daily prayer earlier today but I want to take a moment and pray for those of you who are reading this. Father God I pray on today that whomever you saw fit to read todays blog that you will point them into the direction you planned out for them. Father God I ask that in the midst of despair, confusion, trial or tribulation that the person reading this will hear you and you alone. I pray Father God that when they find themselves stuck, trying to figure out if it's you speaking to them, that you will make things clear for them. So clear Father God that they will have no choice but to be obedient to your word. I pray Father God that from that point on after you have made yourself known to them, that you will give them the strength and wisdom to follow you. In Jesus name Amen! Stay bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment