Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 7

Have you ever felt the need to want to be perfect? Like in my case, I honestly struggle with the need of being the perfect wife, the perfect mother, the perfect business woman, the perfect friend, etc. As we all know no one is perfect and you will honestly stress yourself out aiming to be. Transparent moment...although I know I'm not perfect, when I fail at something I feel defeated. Often times the pressure I place on myself to be the best in something takes a toll on me.

Today is Day 7 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I worked out at home today. I completed a 10 minute Ab workout that I found on YouTube check it out! https://youtu.be/hxjKZcOT17E In addition to the 10 minute workout I added 50 squats using two 10 pound dumbbells for added weight. (As with any workout rather you follow me or do your own, please consult with your physician first!)My daily prayer has also been completed and the scripture I read today was Psalm Chapter 3 from NIV. I have no particular way of how I read scripture, I simply just go with where I'm lead. I pray you all continue to go hard in whatever goal you have set for yourself and remember #yougotthis #dontgiveup #keepgoing because if you want better, you must do better! That is the goal in #BecomingaBetteryou as I work on #BecomingaBetterme because change begins with us! Be bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment