Saturday, June 23, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 4

If you're like me you probably ask yourself often "when will I win"? You've been putting in the work but still the results are not what you expect. Everyday you push yourself a little harder hoping that this time you will finally get what you want. Can I be transparent with you for a moment? I'm not just talking about your workout plan but.....(to be continued)

Today is Day 4 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I pray you all are excelling at being a better you! Today I started my day with a cup of my "Flat Tummy Water", got my Marvin Sapp Pandora station going, my yoga mat layed out with my set of 10 pounds dumbbells and hit play on this awesome 10 minute workout video I found on Youtube! Check it out below!

https://youtu.be/Q-vuR4PJh2c

Honestly speaking, those 10 minutes felt like I had just done an hour long workout. I wanted to target my abs today and sweat so of course I had on my waist trainer as I worked out. Once I finished the 10 minute workout I added 50 squats using the dumbbells and 60 leg lifts because as you know I'm trying to keep the little butt I have left lol! I did a prayer befor the workout as well as after. Then doing breakfast I watched a sermon by Pastor Michael Todd titled "Grace For The Faithful" https://youtu.be/keVcJEbt9VU, you should check that out as well! The message given in that sermon was beyond refreshing and Pastor Todd teaching is impeccable! In just a few I will be reading Galatians 6 the King James version #dailyscripture. Remember 30 days of prayer, 30 days of working out, 30 days of scripture reading and 30 days of transparency! Join the movement #yougotthis #keepgoing #dontgiveup




No comments:

Post a Comment