Saturday, June 30, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 11

The essence of love is beyond powerful. Love literally does make the world go around. Without love we are simply empty, soul less human beings. Love is inspiring and fuels the spirit effortlessly. Love is light and love is like a good book you can't put down. Love is beautiful and love brings out the best in us. Love brings joy unlike anything else. Love is deeper than words and so impeccably sweet.

Love makes you smile!

Today is Day 11 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and my workout today consisted of 50 squats with two 10 pound dumbbells, 1 minute of mountain climbers, 2 minute of Russian twists with feet partially elevated, 15 push ups, 1 minute of leg flutters, 1 minute of scissors, 1 minute plank, 30 crunches and 20 hip thrusts. (Please consult with your Doctor or Physician before doing any exercises and always stretch the body first!) I also did my entire workout while wearing my Kiwi Rata waist trainer. If you are following my workouts, you can see quicker results if you delete carbs from your diet which is what I haven't done yet, I've only cut down on the amount. I've completed my prayer for today and my scripture for today is 1 Corinthians 13:4-5.

I pray that you all will love without any limits, unconditionally, the way God loves! So as you work on #BecomingaBetteryou I will continue working on #BecomingaBetterme #yougotthis #keepgoing #dontgiveup

No comments:

Post a Comment