Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 8


If you can say it, you can control it! I'm not talking about action people but what I am referring to is your tongue. Ever heard the saying "that life and death is in the power of the tongue"? I believe that to be fact, yet in still even I sometimes say things that I shouldn't. One may say, well I was speaking truth and that could in fact be what it was, however, we must learn to find better ways of communicating especially when it comes to dealing with conflict. Even when we are faced with turmoil in our lives and can't figure out which way to go, instead of turning towards negativity, why not give thanks for what is going right?

Body Solid Leg Press/Hack Squat Machine #myfavorite 
Today is Day 8 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and my workout session took place at the gym. I did 2 minutes of the Stair Master at a speed of 6 just to get my adrenaline going, that was followed by 2 minutes of Russian twists, 40 sit ups, 50 crunches, 1 minute of leg flutters, 30 side sit ups (15 for the left side, 15 for right side), 50 squats using two 10 pound dumbbells and then I ended with the Body Solid Machine and did 45 leg press adding 25 pound weights on both ends. My body is feeling a little sore because I went up on my weights but it's a good sore. I have completed my prayer for today and my scripture reading will be 1 John Chapter 1 KJV. May we all learn to speak life over our lives and be a light to anyone who is in our presence, why because you are #BecomingaBetteryou as I am #BecomingaBetterme get others to join the movement and let your light shine! #keepgoing #yougotthis #dontgiveup

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the post and blog sis..this is one of my favorites... keep it up you are on the right track ❤👌👌

    ReplyDelete