Sunday, July 1, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 12

Staying faithful to the word of God in the midst of despair can be challenging. Often when the pressure is on, it can become unbearable and stressful. We often wonder what we did wrong, when things seem to be getting out of hand. At the times that we should be praying, we chose to worry. When it seems as though we are not deserving of Gods love due to the turmoil in our lives, we shy away from the house of the Lord because we feel unworthy of his love. Do you know that even the bad things are working together for our good? Do you know that the closer you get to your purpose, the more the devil tries to deter you?


Today is Day 12 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and my workout today included a quick stretch, 60 squats with two 10 pound dumbbells, 35 push ups, 1 minute plank, 2 minute Russian twists, 50 crunches, 1 minute leg flutters, 1 minute scissors, 40 leg lifts, 50 side lying leg lifts and a minute wall sit squat. (Consult with your Doctor before doing any workout.) I completed my prayer for today and also worshipped at Triumph Church today. My scripture for today will be Isiah chapter 6. Stay inspired loves as you continue #BecomingaBetteryou and I will continue to keep faith in myself and all of you as I continue #BecomingaBetterme because we are in it to win it! #jointhemovement

No comments:

Post a Comment