Monday, July 2, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 13


What are you afraid of? Why do you keep allowing life to get the best of you? How many times are you going to allow others to dictate who you should be? It's time for you to live your best life with no more excuses. None of us are promised tomorrow so we must do what we can to make everyday count.

Yes, you may have fallen but it's ok, get back up and try it again. If you have prayed and asked God to show you what it is you are to be doing and God has revealed your calling to you, then you must be obedient. Just like the Donna Summer song "Stamp Your Feet" "we have to stand and fight and keep our eyes on the prize and not get caught up in strife." Check the song out here! https://youtu.be/tNMgPFp66lk Transparent moment...I used to care strongly about...(to be continued)

Today is Day 13 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I worked out at home today. My workout today was for the whole body. (Remember to consult with your Doctor before doing any workouts). I did a quick stretch, 60 squats with two 10 pound dumbbells, 60 crunches, 50 side lying leg lifts, 50  regular leg lifts, 30 push ups, 1 minute of Russian twist with partially elevated feet, 1 minute of leg flutters, 1 minute of scissors and a 1 minute wall sit squat with one 10 pound dumbbell. Keep in mind that I'm still drinking the "Flat Tummy Water" and wearing my waist trainer. I've also completed my prayer for today and read Isaiah Chapter 41 for my scripture reading. Know that God wants nothing but the best for us but we must also see ourselves in the same light that God does. If you have a purpose, start setting goals for yourself, so that the purpose on your life can be obtained. Remember as you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme that #yougotthis so #keepgoing and #dontgiveup and push others to #jointhemovement

No comments:

Post a Comment