Saturday, July 7, 2018

Becomng a Better me - Day 18

Are you a winner? Have you made up your mind that you are a winner? Do you claim everyday that you are winner? I declare that this will be your winning season! I declare that victory lies within you! I declare that businesses are going to proper! I declare that marriages will be healed and restored! I declared that doors are about to open! I declare that by Gods stripes you are healed! I declare that you are debt free! I declare that you will be an overcomer! I speak nothing but greatness and positivity in our lives because I know that great faith goes a long way. I understand that power lies within the tongue of the beholder therefore, I speak what is good and never what is bad.

Jekalyn Carr "You Will Win" https://youtu.be/SRxWYJuq5Y0 #stayinspired

I can assure, that if you...(to be continued)

God+The Word+Faith+Belief = Winner
Today is Day 18 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I worked out at home. I did a quick stretch, 60 squats with two 10lb dumbbells, 100 crunches, 20 push-ups, 2 minute Russian twists with partially elevated feet, 2 minute leg flutters, 2 minute scissors and 60 leg lifts! (Please consult with your Doctor before doing any exercises!)  My prayer for today has been done and the scripture I will be reading today is John Chapter 1. Be determined to win at anything in life and as you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme I pray we all win! #keepgoing #yougotthis #dontgiveup and invite others to #jointhemovement

No comments:

Post a Comment