Thursday, July 19, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 30

What are you waiting for? Who are you waiting for? Do you know that God has purposed you for greatness? Do you know that you are great despite of anything you may have done? Do you know that your biggest regret will be not doing what it is you have been design to do? Do you believe in you? Do you have faith in yourself? Are you afraid that you will fail?

Here are my answers to the questions asked above. Confirmation. No one. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Sometimes. If most of your answers are yes as mine were, then now is the time for you to trust yourself and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Right now is the time to give up those excuses you keep making. Right now is the time for you to write the plan or speak it!
July 2019 After Children/Present

June 2014 Before Children
Today is Day 30 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and today is the final day! Yes, you heard right! You have completed the challenge! 30 days of prayer, 30 days of scriptures, 30 days of exercising and 30 days of transparency! My workout today consist of a quick stretch, 30 Push-Ups, 110 Squats using a tube resistance band, 60 Crunches, 25 Trunk Rotations, 25 Standing Bicycle Crunches, 30 second Mountain Climbers, 25 Side Leg Raise Left, 25 Side Leg Raise Right, 25 Bicycle Crunches, 30 second Plank and a 30 second Abdominal Stretch. I'm feeling good and looking better! Exercising is now and will continue to be a part of my routine because every day will bring me closer to reaching the results I yearn to have. I'm already at my goal weight which is 140lbs with the thickness that I like but my aim to get more muscles and some Ab action! My prayer has been done for today and the scripture I will be reading will be Jeremiah Chapter 29 NIV.

Although this challenge has come to end, my prayer is that you continue working on #BecomingaBetteryou because I will continue working on #BecomingaBetterme. Prayer, God's word, working out and being transparent does not have to end today but should continue while on your quest to living purposefully. Let's not waste any more time waiting and hoping things will magically happen but instead let's make it happen with action! #yougotthis #keepgoing #dontgiveup because your journey continues and the only motivation needed is FAITH! Spread the word and get others to #jointhemovement by introducing them to the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and check out this song by NF called "Remember This" for more motivation! https://youtu.be/SNhOgS3BHjw

No comments:

Post a Comment