Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 29

Your body is a fortress and temple, treat it as such. Ever wonder why it's hard to get up in the morning? Ever had to endure aching pains from sore muscles? Ever felt like you couldn't get back up after bending down or sitting too long? Ever get tired from doing something that doesn't require a lot of muscle movement or even from less strenuous activities? Ever pulled a muscle from picking up something that didn't even weight much? Ever found yourself having a lack of energy?

If any of the above is something you struggled with, it may 
be time to...(to be continued)

If you not sweating, you not working!


The Abdominal Machine I Used today


The Hyperextension Machine I used for the Side Sit-Ups
Today is Day 29 for the #BecomingaBettermechallenge, so that means we are just 1 day away from completion! I'm so proud of you all for choosing to be conquers of #BecomingaBetteryou! My workout today took place at the gym and of course I was sporting my waist trainer! My workout included 11 minutes of light cardio on the Elliptical at a speed of 6, 90 Leg Press on the Hack Squat machine with 50lbs of added weights, 30 Side Sit Ups R/L wit 10lbs weight using the Back Hyperextension machine, 20 Crunches using the Abdominal machine, 60 Squats using two 10lbs dumbbells, 30 Push-Ups, 1 minute Russian Twists, 2 minute Scissors, 20 Trunk Rotations, 20 Standing Bicycle Crunches, 30 second Mountain Climbers, 20 Bicycle Crunches, 30 second Plank and 30 second Abdominal Stretch. (Please consult with your Doctor before doing any exercise!) My prayer for today has been done and the scripture I read was 1 Corinthians Chapter 6 KJV. My hope is that we all learn to incorporate some form of exercise into our lives, even if it's by doing little things like choosing to take the stairs instead of elevator or walking instead of driving. There are many great benefits when it comes to working out like getting fit, losing weight, gaining energy, etc. The most important benefit of them all however, is that exercising is the only natural supplement that can aid your body both mentally and physically so #jointhemovement and keep working on #BecomingaBetteryou as I work on #BecomingaBetterme #keepgoing #dontgiveup #yougotthis

No comments:

Post a Comment