Sunday, July 15, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 26

Real Love

Real Love
"Real love keeps your heart smiling!"

Nothing makes the heart smile the way that real love does. Love real love, is more than just a feeling but the essence of who you are. To say the words "I love you" means that outside of yourself you have decided to remove the lock placed on your heart to allow another person inside. Love real love brings out the best in you.

Today is Day 26 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I feel bless and highly favored! My workout today while wearing my waist trainer consisted of a quick stretch, 25 Push-ups, 70 Squats, 2 minute Russian twist, 1 minute Leg Flutters, 25 Bent Leg Twist, 25 Cross Arm Crunches, 25 Bicycle Crunches, 30 second Plank, 30 second Abdominal Stretch, 25 Trunk Rotations, 35 Reverse Crunches and 25 Standing Bicycle Crunches. (Please consult with your Doctor before doing any exercise!) My prayer today was done and I was also able to enjoy praise and worship at Grace Christian Church. My scripture reading for today will be Job Chapter 20 NIV.


As you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme I pray that we all learn to decipher what real love details and never settle because you deserve the best kind of love in relationships and nothing less. Keep in mind that as long you keep God in the center "real love" will always prosper! #jointhemovement #keepgoing #yougotthis #dontgiveup

No comments:

Post a Comment