Monday, July 16, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 27

😊😍😞😟😠😢😭

Depression as define by Webster dictionary is "a mood disorder marked especially by sadness, inactivity, difficulty in thinking and concentration, a significant increase or decrease in appetite and time spent sleeping, feelings of dejection and hopelessness and sometimes suicidal tendencies". What many don't know about depression is that it's often hidden, not discussed and masked behind a smile. Depression is common and definitely something no one should be ashamed of. Many times depression is brought on by stress, the need to be perfect, after childbirth, after the death of a love one and sometimes depression has no cause behind it at all.

Today is Day 27 for the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I thank God for where he is taking me in life. My workout today with primary focus on my core included 25 Push-ups, 80 Squats using a resistant tube, 30 second Flutter Kicks, 20 Standing Bicycle Crunches, 40 seconds of Mountain Climbers, 20 Side Leg Raises left side, 20 Side Leg Raises right side, 20 Bicycle Crunches, 20 Clapping Crunches, 30 second Abdominal Stretch and 25 Sit Ups. My prayer has been done for today and the scripture I read was Psalms Chapter 46 NIV.

 As you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme I pray that we all try our best to be the light in this world full of darkness and be true reflections of what God's love looks like. You never know how your positivity and beautiful spirit can help someone so #keepgoing #dontgiveup #yougotthis God bless #jointhemovement!

National Suicide Prevention Helpline: 1-800-273-TALK
Postpartum Depression: 1-800-PPD-MOMS
Depression Hotline Support Group: 1-800-826-3632

No comments:

Post a Comment