Friday, July 13, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 24

A guilty heart leads to a guilty conscious which can lead to a guilty spirit. A guilty heart can feel like a stabbing pain that won't go away. It can also feel like you are suffocating and can't breathe to save your life. 

Image by www.wellspringworship.org
Today is Day 24 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and my workout today left me feeling beyond good! My whole body was the target today and LA Fitness was my bestfriend today. (Before doing any exercise please consult with your Doctor!) My workout today accompanied with my waist trainer included 15 minutes on the Elliptical, 40 Abdominal Oblique Crunches, 45 Hack/Squats with added weights of 25lbs on the Body Solid machine, 20 Push-ups, 2 minutes of Russian Twists and 40 Side Sit ups using the Hyperextension machine. I'm also still not eating bread or pasta and will continue to delete them both until the remainder of this challenge. My prayer has been completed for today and my scripture reading for today is Proverbs Chapter 21. If you or anyone you know is filled with guilt about something, I encourage you to cleanse your spirit by repenting first and asking God to help you and show you the way. Believe it or not but God is our only stronghold and just as he has the power to heal the body, he can also change your thoughts as well as your heart for the better. So as you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme I pray that we all will learn to sin less and pray more! #jointhemovement #yougotthis #keepgoing #dontgiveup


No comments:

Post a Comment