Thursday, July 5, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 16

Embracing the beauty of growing older, can for some be a scary thing to do. Although, the truth of the matter is that it is a blessing to get older. Each year God gives us becomes another year we are given to live life with those we love and another year to live in purpose. Milestones are often celebrated the most but if you are someone like me, birthdays are treated like holidays lol! The day we were born was thought of long before we arrived and the purpose on our lives was already known as well by God.

Today is Day 16 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I've completed my prayer for today. My workout today will be at home again and I will be focusing on my arms and core following a video found on YouTube, check it out here! https://youtu.be/QN5Nu1aeYyc I will also per usual, add in 60 squats with two 10 pound dumbbells. (Always consult with your Physician first before doing any exercise!) Of course while working out I will be wearing my waist trainer. My scripture reading for today was Philippians Chapter 1 NIV. My prayer for us all is that we may live life and live it abundantly! It's great to be goal oriented and one who pushes to make things happen because faith without works is dead but we should never feel like there is time limit on the purpose God has given. I want to encourage anyone who is reading this to #keepgoing #dontgiveup on whatever it is that God has placed within you because #yougotthis and you are never too old or too young to pursue purpose! As you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme I pray that with each milestone we embrace the time God gives us and learn to not take a single moment for-granted. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment