Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 28

What are your expectations in this life? What do you inspire to gain? Speaking for self my expectations in this life is to live purposefully. I want to show those in my life what true living looks like. I want to be able to do all that God has set out for me to do, nothing less. I want to be able trust mankind openly. I want to be able to bring more disciples to God.

Today is Day 28 for the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and my workout took place at home today. (Please consult with your Doctor before doing any exercises!) My workout today consist of a quick stretch, 20 Push -Ups, 100 squats using resistant tubes, 1 minute of Russian Twist, 20 Sit-Ups, 1 minute of Scissors, 20 Arm Curls using two 10lbs dumbbells, 30 second Flutter Kicks, 30 second Mountain Climbers, 20 Reverse Crunches, 20 Cross Arm Crunches, 20 Bent Leg Twist, 20 Clapping Crunches, 30 second Plank and 30 second Abdominal Stretch. I've also started back drinking the "Flat Tummy Water" and I wear my waist trainer every time I workout. The results that I'm aiming for have not fully arrived as you will see in the video below but my butt is siting up more and I'm starting to gain muscles in my legs, thighs and arms. However, my biggest battle as far as the physical is my stomach, although it's much better than where I was, there is still more muscle toning needed in that area. With patience and continuation I'm certain I will get where I want physically and mentally and I'm certain that you will too!

Happy for Progress!
My prayer today has been completed and the scripture I will be reading is James Chapter 1 NIV.  As you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme I pray we get others to #jointhemovement as we continue to live this life being the best that we can, knowing that we are loved by God just the way we are so #keepgoing #dontgiveup #yougotthis

No comments:

Post a Comment