Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 14

Picture By eidetec.com

Broken wires create lost connections which cause signals to fade in and out. Almost reminds me of relationships among people. Ever wondered how a relationship between two people can start off being so sweet, then years later become so stale. Like, we were just besties yesterday but today you have become a distant stranger. The truth of the matter is that as the days come and go, so does your friends/significant others.

Today is Day 14 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge #jointhemovement! I have done my prayer for today as well as workout. My workout today consisted of a quick stretch, 60 squats with two 10 pound dumbbells, 20 push ups, 1 minute leg flutters, 1 minute scissors, 1 minute of Russian twists with elevated feet and a 10 minute upper body workout I found on YouTube check it out! https://youtu.be/4pcaD3wInqM (Please consult with your Doctor before doing any exercise.) I worked on the full body today but added more upper body. My scripture reading for today will be 1 Peter Chapter 5 NIV. Sometimes we often place too much pressure on ourselves with maintaining certain connections in life, when God could be doing us a favor and cleaning out house. When God places us in our purpose, the people around will be the ones who is meant to be around and a part of our success....

No comments:

Post a Comment