Sunday, July 8, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 19


Today is Day 19 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and my workout today included 60 squats with two 10lbs dumbbells, 1 minute leg flutters, 1 minute scissors and 60 crunches followed by a 10 minute workout video I found on YouTube. Check it out! https://youtu.be/I6t0quh8Ick I also wore my waist trainer during the entire workout. Also because we are more than half way done with the challenge, I'm going to take away bread and pasta until the challenge is completed. Getting rid of carbs allows you to see better results sooner because carbs are a key factor to weight gain in the stomach area. Reason why is that bread and pasta contains yeast and as we all know yeast expands, therefore making it harder to break down and exit the body. My prayer for today has been done and my scripture reading for today was Exodus Chapter 6. I want to encourage those of you on this journey with me to #keepgoing #dontgiveup because #yougotthis 

Ever been confronted with your past? Ever been in silent conflict with someone and not know? I...(to be continued)

 #jointhemovement and remember that as you work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme we must stay encouraged and inspired to follow the will of God at all times. God bless!                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment