Friday, July 6, 2018

Becoming a Better me - Day 17



Reaching milestones and living in purpose...as I celebrate another milestone in my life, I awake feeling new, refresh, replenish and a bit nervous. In that same token, I awake with a new attitude in knowing that God has given me another year. Another of life, another year of correcting my wrongs, another year at getting something right that I was unable to get right in my past. Yes, I've communicated some of these same things before in the midst of this challenge but I felt it on my heart to push these topics further. As I look at myself in the mirror and I ask myself yet again...where do you wish to be in life? What is it that you want in life and how can you obtain it? No I don't place any demands on myself. No I don't put any pressure on myself. I simply just ask myself...(to be continued)

Today is Day 17 of the #BecomingaBettermechallenge and I got up at my usual time 5 a.m. and headed to the gym #nodaysoff. I started my workout with a 13 minute warm up on the treadmill at a speed of 5, then I did three sets of 15 on the Leg Prone Curl machine (weights at 60lbs), three sets of 15 on the Hip Abduction machine (weights on 75lbs), 60 squats using two 10lbs dumbbells, 1 minute leg flutters, 1 minute scissors and 1 minute Russian twists with partially elevated feet. My body is looking great with my progress thus far but I still have a way to go before hitting my goal. I didn't wear my waist trainer today because I forgot to but nevertheless my workout was a success! (Before doing any exercises please be sure to consult with your Doctor first!) My prayer for today has been completed and my scripture reading today was Ephesians Chapter 5.

As you all work on #BecomingaBetteryou and I work on #BecomingaBetterme I pray that we all stay inspired to follow Gods will, empowered to live our best lives, driven to reach goals and willing to listen before speaking, so that we may hear God for ourselves. We are almost there guys but have you reach out to get others to #jointhemovement #yougotthis #keepgoing #dontgiveup


No comments:

Post a Comment